1.The overuse of plastic bags is always a major problems in China.
venient as they are for customers, they have become a threat to the environment and a cause for severe waste of resources.
3.An increasing number of reporters make up false stories about……
4.So as to make themselves more popular or to win some prizes.
5.Satisfying readers` taste and curiosity
6.Some of them even cut down the expending for books and meals to satisfy their desire for fashionable dress.
7.Some of them even fail to focus on their study,
8.Besides , it is a costly hobby to follow the tide,which will impose(使…强迫接受) financial stress on their parents.
9.The reasons are simple but thought-provoking(令人深思的)
10.However, in recent years, the 4-hour show is losing its appeal, especially to youngsters. 讲述一件事情失去了它的影响力
11.However, some other people are faithful audience of it, they argue that……
12. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。2019年6月大学英语六级作文万能句及万能模板：现象类
13. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。
14. An increasing number of experts believe that imigrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the imigrants have brought many serious problems like crime and drug.越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪和吸毒。
15. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。
16. A proper parttime job does not occupy students too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间。事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。
17.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere(仅仅的) mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。
18. The majority of students believe that parttime job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable(满意的) position in the future job markets.大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。
19. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable(悲惨的[mizərəbl] ) life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure(暴露[ikspəsuə] ).无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。
20. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。
21. Environmental experts point out that the increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.环境学家指出：持续增加的污染不仅会导致像全球变暖这样严重的问题，
22. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.对大多数人来讲，退休以后，阅读或学习一项新技术已成为他们生活的中心和快乐的来源。
23. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.对于那些想过上健康而有意义的生活的人们来说，找时间学习一些新知识是很重要的，正如那句老话：活到老，学到老。
24. However, this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts, who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.然而，这一想法正遭到越来越多的专家的质疑，他们指出，孩子总是呆在家里，和父母在一起，是不健康的。
25. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences, information and knowledge with peasants(农民[pezənt]), which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.政府应该努力减少正在拉大的城乡差距。划拨适当的资金提高农民的生活水平;邀请农业专家向农民介绍他们的经验、知识和信息，这些有助于发展农村经济。
26. Most important of all, apart from their hometown and parents, students couldnt catch sight of any familiar face and have to suffer from homelessness, which can cause certain serious mental disease.更重要的是，离开了家乡和父母，看不到任何熟悉的面孔，他们不得不忍受思家之苦，这可能会导致严重的精神疾病。
27.社会发展的必然结果 the inevitable result of social development
28.发挥着日益重要的作用 play an increasingly important role in…
29.复杂的社会现象 a complicated social phenomenon
30.长远利益. interest in the long run
31.优先考虑/发展… give (top) priority to sth.
32. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress